Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend is gone

Hello, Everyone or nobody

I enjoyed my weekend camping, but the sleep was not great.
WE actually had a summer weekend , go figger. Camping is such a good mini holiday for me, it is so relaxing. All your worry is what to do and what to eat,and you do not have to run any kids anywhere. I had a day off yesterday, and enjoyed it. I cleaned, but I always think I can do more. I baked Healthy Breakfast cookies(yummy), and Banana bread.( these are diet worthy)
I had a blond moment yesterday. I strared to trim my little puppy, but I ran out of time becuase I had a date night planned with my good friend. My dog looks pretty funny right now because she is only have shaved. My brother inlaw said why did I bother, he said I should of just had somebody else do it. No, Why pay 40-50 dollars whenyou can do it your self, Right? So guess what I have to do tonight?

I had a good Date with my gal pal. We had dinner at a local restaurant, and watched the Movie "julie and Julia". I do reccommend you to see, but see it with a gal friend (I am sure the hubby would not enjoy it).

WEll one awesome thing is about this week is that it is a short week . I just work today and friday and have the weekend off.

who ever is readinge i am sorry about the mistakes because i have huge brain fog.

Have an awesome week and may you be blessed!

By for now

No comments:

Post a Comment