Saturday, September 12, 2009

Being Julia child Agai

Today it is my Baby sisters birthday! I am going to try Julias Master Coleslaw recipe. I think I am getting addicted with her recipes. I found the movie inspiring. i have to do it in moderation, because I work in the weight loss industryand I work very hard at maintaining my weight. I know the recipes call for real butter and heavy cream, but i think that if I try to thin them down to make them sort of healthy.

Has anybody read " French Women Do not Get Fat"? The french people are around this food all the time. I do not think This kind of food will make you fat unless you over induldge yourself.

Well i better get going, I be back later to let you know how it turned out. How hard can it be?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am commenting on my own piece. I am apologising about my title. It is suppose to be called 'Being Julia Child Again'. Yes I also have made grammar and spelling mistakes. Sorry

    ReplyDelete