Wednesday, September 30, 2009

it is time to stop pushing myself

Why do we set such high standards for ourselves? I do not know why. We are not God. We need to go through trials in life. It is what makes us stronger. I set high standards for myself,and it has to stop. I just had a huge meltdown at work, because of stressing so much on these standards. I need to focus on the things I have( Like a personal inventory). I have a loving husband , three wonderful kids , and a job that can work around a my schedule. I can get so focused on the things i do not have( kind of like being greedy) I forget what I have been blessed with.

I think we should still strive be be better as a person( there is always room for improvment) WE need to draw the fine line between what we can change and what we can not change. Anyone out there reading this, give me your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment