Friday, September 4, 2009

today is Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend, because we are going CAMPING. I am looking forward to Just relaxing by the fire and spending time with my kids. Speaking of my kids, My oldest is 14.5 and is an expert on everything. He has had three classes of welding and he thinks he knows it. Middle child is a old man trapped in a 13 yearolds body, his farvorite thing is talking and of course paintball. My youngest is A Diva, and she is a master organiser. It is pretty sad when you have to ask your 11 yearold child where things are or what is going on for the day.

My tip for everybody is to live in the now!
Stop the "should of " Could of" crap!
what is the Friggin Point?
you are just wasting sweet energy that can be hard to come by

WEll that is all for now folks. My life as a mother, daughter. sister might be just simple, but guess what it is Mine and you can't Have it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment