Sunday, September 20, 2009

It si Sunday September 20 and it is freezing outside. Yesterday, was 37 degrees celsius( that is 90 in USA). THat is what it is like up here in Swift Current SK.

I had to work Yesterday, it went super busy. My kids Are all out off sorts today, they have the sniffles and sore throats. It figgers, school is back on and the kids get sick. I fell awesome today, because I went toChurch . It is the first time in Months, in the last few months I have felt too sick to go. It feels so good to be back and all my kids went with me. My husband was doing a course all weekend so he did not come with us .

We all went to visit My Grandma in the nursing home. We usually see her every Sunday( Most of the time,but i wish it can be more). I just need to make time to do it, I do tend to make excuses of not to go(I know it is a bad way of thinking,but i am work in progress). Nursing Homes are not my favorite place. My dad was in one for a little while just before he died. it brings back alot of painful memories

Engoy the time with your family. Make everyday count. Do not let anger control you

No comments:

Post a Comment