Friday, September 18, 2009

Hot hot Hot

Good evening! I have been busy at work today ! It has been really hot this week. It actually was summer outside. We sure did nogt get much of a summer in July andAugust. Better late than never. Yesterday it was 37 degrees celsuis and today was 30. We are just not used to this heat.

I am really liking my My new work schedule. I sure like having two days of during the week. I am a Mom again. Working thirty hours a week makes me get caught up on things(like Housework) The best thing is my kids get to have their Mom back. My oldest one even said he likes me being at home more. This is surprising cause he usually does not want to have anything to do with me. I feel like i ahave more energy and not like a zombie most of the week. My kids get more Mom time.

I have cooking more recipes of Julia child. I am afraid to say that I am hooked. The food is so flavorful , the kids so far Have loved everything I have cooked so far. Hey, wait of minute that is a lie, the coleslaw recipe that I did was not good at all. But fear not, Iam not defeated, I am going to try it again and fix it ( that is what recipes are for right?) I reccommend any body to go out your confort zone and try new Cooking skills, it keeps things interesting.

well, everybody God bless and live each day to the fullest. If any moms are reading this take time for yourself. as Moms we are busy with everybody else, we get put on the back burner. Remember we are all what our kids have,and they need us to be looked after too. Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment