Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Opps Its starting again (Having sick kids)

Burrrrr it is cold. It is only minus 14 but it feels colder. Our first bit of snow came yesterday. It is funny when the first bit of snow comes, it throws everyone out of their element. I don't know why we had cold weather since time began(lol). My oldest son is sick again, he has been sick since last week and has missed two days of school. I think it is strep throat he gets it around this time of year.

This last week has been busy with kids and their volloeyball tournaments, My jewellery shows, my husband firefighter convention. This week is no better, but such is life when you have three kids and a husband. I would not trade it in for the world.

Well that is it for to day. I have so much on my mind(lol). I wonder why i have no followers. ha

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment