Saturday, November 7, 2009

H1N1 is everywhere

I have been very lowkey this last three weeks. It started with my oldest son. He had a very high teperature and was coughing all night. I took him to the hospital and had him tested for H1N1 and got tested for mono and strep. The next day my Husband and my other two children got instantly sick . They Had a 103 degree fever coughing and sore throat. My oldest sons test came back and tested positive for H1N1 and positive for strep throat. My daughter recovered quickly from H1N1 , she got better in five days. This last week she was getting pretty sick again and took her to the doctor and found out she had Step throat infection and stayed home all week.

The Schools in town have been hit seriously with H1N1.
School Dances Have Been Cancelled Latley Because Of The Amount Of Kids Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment